HybridZ

88 VLSD Sale (unfreakingbeleivable)

That is ridiculous... That LSD isn't even considered as desirable as the Z31 CLSD to most. Oh my... I think I will pull one next chance I get.

EDIT: AND NO FINNED COVER. Or axles for that matter. Haha, the seller can now go sell the rare axles for $300 and the cover for $150. Haha.

Hahha There have been a few auctions like this of the 88' vlsd's. It use to make me think they were the desired rear ends till i did more research haha. I guess it is advertising... If the seller makes it sound like only 200 was produced theyll have buyers hopping on it like a virgin whore in mexico. The funny part is there is nothing even special about this rear end and its going for this much.... someones getting taken for sure.

...1 WEEK LATER...

New post in drivetrain forum... "How do I put in my new LSD diff?"

Hi my name is Billy Bob, I just bought this LSD for my 240Z but for some reason it wont bolt up to my axles? I read on here that this is the LSD that I need! What gives....?

...1 WEEK LATER...

New post in drivetrain forum... "How do I put in my new LSD diff?"

Hi my name is Billy Bob, I just bought this LSD for my 240Z but for some reason it wont bolt up to my axles? I read on here that this is the LSD that I need! What gives....?

Exactly Guy....lol

I'll be right there waiting with what he needs... :mrgreen: