HybridZ

Carb Linkage

I have triple Mikuni 40's, and was wondering where I can get a linkage piece for it. I have the linkage arms and such. All I need is the little ball joint type piece, as I'm missing all 3. Its like a little ball, with a stud on the other stud I assume. Its the piece that connects the linkage arm to the linkage rod.

If you have a rc hobby store you can measure the lenght of the the part you need and go in with that measurement and buy a few turnbuckles. They look to be the same type take one of those plastic balls on the end with you and see if they have any that size. If not then go to the jy and pull some from a z. I think this is what your talking about.

Example. turnbuckles.jpg

If you have a rc hobby store you can measure the lenght of the the part you need and go in with that measurement and buy a few turnbuckles. They look to be the same type take one of those plastic balls on the end with you and see if they have any that size. If not then go to the jy and pull some from a z. I think this is what your talking about.

Example. turnbuckles.jpg

It looks like a stud, but with a ball on one side. Atleast thats what it looks like it should be.

Would an SU Z have these pieces?