HybridZ

Gauge pod for S130

I don't think anyone actually makes a gauge pod for the 280ZX. It's probably custom. I just made one from a set of Miata pods. There is a pretty detailed post here in the body forum on how to mae a pod like that. You just have to search for it.

Guy

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think anyone actually makes a gauge pod for the 280ZX. It's probably custom. I just made one from a set of Miata pods. There is a pretty detailed post here in the body forum on how to mae a pod like that. You just have to search for it.

Guy

Yup that would be me, I custom made mine and have a good step by step (if I may say so) on how to fabricate one starting with the Miata pod as a base. Do a serach under "slownrusty" and "gauge pod"

Regards - Yasin

177186280.jpg

177186274.jpg

177186270.jpg

Wow! Now that is an awesome job there!! :icon14:

Yasin, I noticed your pyrometer is pegged at 1600F. That's what happened to mine on the trip to MSA and never came back. :frown:

It used to be when I turned the key off, it would stay at that reading. Then when I would turn the key back on, it would reset to zero. Now it resets to 1600 F.

I'm thinking of sending it back to Autometer to see if they can fix it. :-D