HybridZ

Itsss Alivvve!

Canadianz

So we inadvertently started our RB25det powered Datsun tonight! !! My bro and I were having some really annoying issues with the wiring and tracking down some cuts that were in the harness. We were checking injector power and wouldn't you know that the car started totally by accident once we hit the key over! It ran like crap because it was missing a couple sensors and the CAS sensor wasn't set right either. so now its just fiddle work! Any how Rob and I are on cloud nine right now we are really thankful that we had Hybridz as a resource so thanks everyone ! This project has been about a year and a half with a pretty extensive rust repair job at the same time. So this was a great sound and kinda the light at the end of the tunnel. Expect more pics and a video this weekend.

Chris and Rob

n72604599_36899082_5932.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

swayte man! you guys are gonna have so much fun soon. LOL just in time for summer.

Brantford ain't that far and i got a "friend" out there, so when my z's back on the road I'll let you know, maybe we can get together when I'm in the area and kick tires (on my car of course) for some time.

good stuff guys!

Hey Guys, definatly agree we should get an s30/rb crew together it would be fun to all meet up. As it stands we are having some problems with what we think is the TPS sensor as it is not working correctly and fighting with the 02 sensor. So basically as it stands she runs but sounds awful, now that the timing is set too it is better. Has anybody else had stuff like that happening ? Basically the engine idles a like 2k and runs like crap, I think we might be having some issues with the idle air valve so I guess its too early to ask. Gonna put the data scan on it to see what the deal is. So hopefully on the road soon!

Cheers

Chris

Hurra!!! Congrats guys!!

I volunter my place..... A big court to park on and lots of space for a barbecue. All hybridz members are welcome! We just need a date........

With the elevation of your driveway that would make for one sweet picture with all the Zs in the cul-de-sac. :)

I say the date should be after you have yours back on it's own wheels and moving under it's own power. :flamedevi If you need a hand, you have my number, just give me a day or two notice, if you can. ;)

I was out on Sunday and looked at, and listened to Chris and Robs car run, with the two handed throttle trick. :lol::) It sounds good, can't wait to see it back on the wheels and roll under it's own power.

When that happens, you know we'll all go for a roll, maybe beat up on Matt and his Scooby. ;)