HybridZ

She's Alive.........

75 280z

-2002 camaro ss ls1/t56

-cleaned up stock harness/ecm

-JCI-mounts,speedo xbox,vital liquid set

-JTR-radiator,ceramic headers,air intake hoses

-new exedy clutch disc/input bearing/pressure plate/steel billet flywheel. 20 percent better than stock

-nem LUK slave cylinder

initial start up.....NO LEAKS DETECTED, but very loud(open headers)

eveything working great.

since then, i got the rest of the exhaust done too...(2.5" duals into a magna flow 2.5" dual inlet then single 3" out to a chrome slant tip) straight thru muffler. the sound is very nice., deep throtty sound..

now she's running very well and i need to break in the clutch before wot. also, need to send my stock tach to JCI to recalibrate. very happy with swap and power...............PEACE OUT Z'ers

75 280z

since then, i got the rest of the exhaust done too...(2.5" duals into a magna flow 2.5" dual inlet then single 3" out to a chrome slant tip) straight thru muffler. the sound is very nice., deep throtty sound..

That's how I plan to run my exhaust. Have any pics and video of it running with the exhaust done? :)

That's how I plan to run my exhaust. Have any pics and video of it running with the exhaust done? :)

don't really know how to uplaod video clips on computer, but i'll try to soon..... by the way, my muffler sits under my driveline right after the tail of tranny and x-member...hehe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I really like that steering wheel. Did it come out of a 350z or does it just fit the car like a glove on its own? Where can I find one?

found the steering wheel at pick a part in a 80zx, it had all the adapters on it.

paid $10 bucks for it too....then i took the center cap off and wrote Z on it.

What size are your tires?

I absolutely love the stance of the car! :D

What suspension work have you done?

FRONTS: 15x7 zero offset with 225-50-15 tires

REAR: 15x8 neg offset with 265-50-15 tires

stock suspension...kyb shocks, cut 1 coil in front, F/R camber bushings