HybridZ

Narrowed Ford GT diffuser

I've heard claims from Mitsubishi/Subaru on their aero testing and the top-end version's slightly better cd/stability from such things. I'll see if I can dig the stuff up.

I'd like to see it. I've seen the Mitsu paper on the VG's and I've seen the comparo with the Subaru and Mitsu side by side, but I've never seen anything that shows the effectiveness of this particular piece. I am definitely a skeptic at heart, and my guess is that it has no diffuser effect as shown in the pictures. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I'd like to see it. I've seen the Mitsu paper on the VG's and I've seen the comparo with the Subaru and Mitsu side by side, but I've never seen anything that shows the effectiveness of this particular piece. I am definitely a skeptic at heart, and my guess is that it has no diffuser effect as shown in the pictures. I'd love to be proven wrong.

I think another one you can look at is the G35/350Z platform. It has several aero pieces for the rear-underside. I think this item (added to the higher models on the 350Z??) improved cd by .01 or .02. Nothing huge, but an improvement.

• 2 weeks later...