HybridZ

front/rear spoilers

eurokevin

hey, im giving a realistic time that this car will be painted and running in a few years because im trying to buy a house and the car comes second. anywho, it's a 1977 that im putting a 1uz with a w58 trans into. when i get to it i will post tutorials about the swap. but my problem is the car has a 1 piece gnose, fiberglass fenders, stretched in the rear, and has a corvette greenwood spoiler. i know i want a front air dam, and i have to do something with the rear wing. here's some pics of the car now. i need some ideas of what to save up for/what i like.

317952360.jpg

304894339.jpg

304894329.jpg

304894327.jpg

304894322.jpg

What car are those rear louvers supposed to fit? they don't look like they were originally designed for the S30...

Are you looking to replace the 1-piece gnose, or just add an airdam to it? I know if I had a gnose on mine, I'd go for the whale tail. Unfortunately those are made of unobtanium, which is getting more scarce by the day...

i want to add an airdam to the gnose. and i was kinda diggin the f40 style wing because the body is modified and i think it'd look good. except since the car is stretched i'd have to stretch the wing too. the window louvers are from a 1978 corvette. same as the rear spoiler.

well. if someone would be kind enough to photoshop this car for me, i want the vents on the fenders removed.the rear spoiler moved forward so the end of the spoiler meets the back of the car.and with the front end....i know i want it to be lower with a lip. but i want the center section :about a foot: cut out with only the lip at the bottom. or if someone could point me in the direction of a how to photoshop kind of website, I'd be thankful because i know this is a lot to do for me.