HybridZ

Member "Awards"- Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable...

Challenger

Me thinks this is a BAD idea and can only lead to mayham!!

REMEMBER there is no BEST!

HybridZ is not a popularity contest and all (admins and members) have different pesonalities so approch could be different yet helpfull.

Collectivlly HybridZ is the most helpfull site in relation to Zs.

well I don't know about the 'awards' thing. I kind of agree with Woldson in that it really isn't about a popularity contest or what not. However I would like to figure out a way for all of us to show our appreciation to those (admins or not) who have put in the extra effort around here to make this site incredible.

On a related note, I think something we might be able to pull off, reminds me of a simillar award i'm familiar with....

When I instructed snowboarding on Mt. Baker, at the end of the season they had what they called the "turkey award", which was given to the person who had the best story of something they did during that season.

The year before i was there, someone was jumping the roads (basically build up a jump on one end of the slope and cruise right over the road to the other side)....missed the other side and hit dead center on the wall. And the car coming up was the director of the instruction programs. LOL

Since we get a lot of threads about our little screw ups, or funny storys, or whatever, maybe we can have like an honorary award for that? lol just an idea...