HybridZ

Ran The Hakosuka 2 Liter At The Track

Corzette

Wow am I good...I estimated a 19 in the quarter with the Hakosuka and I ran a 18:72 at 70 MPH. 2.64 60, 11:50 at 58 eighth...I am now offically the slowest street car in San Angelo hahahahaha.

Been getting tons of comments on the car..anything from "Is that a RAMBLER? to Nice strectched B510 (hahahah) to "Sweet Nova Chevy II" oh and yesterday a guy said sweet buick!!! Alot of people do know what it is though, I had alot of fun driving if itwerent for the 102 HP thing....hehe.

Engine:

L20 2 liter 102 HP

Header and Holley 600 with AZ intake

4 speed and R200

Just needed a start to compare the gains when I get started. I already got a 5 speed tranny in the storage waiting. NOw to find a nice 3 liter L28 or a 3.1 Decided to keep it NISSAN instead of cutting it up.

Terry

Pics??

Theres some pics in my picture trail album below. Ill upload the time slip when I get back to Japan. I noticed that the torque felt like it went down when I added the header. Probably better to not have a header on the two liter stock engine without any head work. Ahhhh its getting pulled anyways....who cares....hehehehe.