HybridZ

Dog ate my mirror...

hughdogz

My 260Z had a casualty yesterday.

MY DOG ATE MY Mirror! :icon52:

I can bring my dog to work with me, but when there are meetings, I have to stick him in my car (I leave the windows halfway down so he can breathe but not jump out).

When I returned to get him I noticed that the glass was all broken on my side view mirror. Then I noticed that there were chew marks on the housing. Damn Beast broke 1/4" thick glass with his teeth!

• Administrators
My 260Z had a casualty yesterday.

MY DOG ATE MY Mirror! :icon52:

I can bring my dog to work with me, but when there are meetings, I have to stick him in my car (I leave the windows halfway down so he can breathe but not jump out).

When I returned to get him I noticed that the glass was all broken on my side view mirror. Then I noticed that there were chew marks on the housing. Damn Beast broke 1/4" thick glass with his teeth!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHA..

Sorry Hugh, but that is way too funny... Thank god it wasn't your seats, dash etc...

:lmao:

Hughs dog!!!!

funnypartcomfatlazydogtu3.jpg

BRAAP - I think that's a bear that's had the head of a dog photoshopped onto it.

There's a guy in the northbay I know who used to own a Z31, and he brought his dog all sorts of places in his Z, and the main thing he'd chew was the center console lid. It was pretty tore up, while the rest of the interior was nearly perfect.

• 4 months later...
Looks like you guys are gonna have to start over from scratch.

actually he justfound a flood car in perfect shape in the same color. 98% of the damage was to replacible metals so it was pretty straight forward. And at $1500 for the flood car (still running twin turbo) I think he made out pretty good!