HybridZ

350z style hood vents on an s30

DrEaM

i have a '76 280 with a newer hood on it with vents, but since its about 30 now and i have a dent on the front of it from hitting my blazer in a close parkin lot :sour: i'm wondering, would it be smarter to go all out and modify a '76 hood with some newer style vents.. check out my attatchment and let me know what you guys think and if you guys have seen anything simular.. i'm in iraq right now so i'm thinking about mybe photoshoping them onto the hood of an old s30 and see what it looks like

o152222346_thumb.jpg

the 350Z ciomes with no vents in the hood, and the aftermarket ones look, well, if thats your bag I guess have at, and the only way to get rid of the bulge int he S30 hood is to swap in a shorter motor, it's kinda needed to clear the L6

i know 350's didn't come from the factory with hood vents.............. what i mean was aftermarket 350z hoods i didn't know i needed to be 100% specific

anyways i think that it still might not look that bad even with the buldge in the middle of the hood but i'm going to have to find a better front on pic so i can photoshop it onto the hood of an s30