HybridZ

new konig wheels-technotoytuning

i know these wheels are offered from msa but i believe you have 2 run adapters, i could be wrong. anyway technotoytuning is offering them in 15x7 with O offset, red or silver. has anyone got a pic of these on a S30?ive been thinking about these rather than running sportmax's, theres just so many people running them.

bbomb.jpg

who cares how many people run a certain set of wheels..

you drive a 30 year old sports car.. I think your unique enough

If you like how it looks.. go for it man. Who gives a crap what other people think

no its not that i have a problme with sportmax's, i like them, i just like these better. but id only get em if i could see them on a car first. i know for a fact the 002's look good.

I really like those wheels! They don't look like they need spacers to me...

i know these wheels are offered from msa but i believe you have 2 run adapters, i could be wrong. anyway technotoytuning is offering them in 15x7 with O offset, red or silver. has anyone got a pic of these on a S30?ive been thinking about these rather than running sportmax's, theres just so many people running them.

bbomb.jpg

These are copies of the SSR MKIIIs. The ribs on the spokes aren't nearly as defined(I think the SSRs have a magnesium sand-cast center), but they're the only available copy at a fraction of the price. Fine for a street or mild track car. Konig makes good stuff, but it's possible that these are relatively heavy. The false bolts are plastic and likely will melt off with a good heat cycle. I think someone here had that happen on another set of wheels and replaced them with short allen head bolts.

The name is a bit silly, and it's cast right into one of the spokes.

You shouldn't need spacers with them.