HybridZ

PICS of my new Rota RB-R

I ordered some Rota RB-R 17x8.5 +4 Offset for my 75 280z and got them mounted yesterday. Took my Z to work and took a few pictures. Tell me what you think. I think they came out great. I was able to mount on stock suspension with no spacers. Its a pretty tight fit, but i doesn't rub at all. It will probably rub if and when I lower it. I'm running 225-45-17.

Before...

p10100382vo0.jpg

After...

p1010010bs2.jpg

p1010018tb9.jpg

p1010016nw0.jpg

p1010015bb9.jpg

p1010013vy3.jpg

p1010012fb0.jpg

And future????

53680363au4.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple more pics to show how close they are to the fender lip. The previous pics were a little deceptive because of how high the ride hight is and where the sun was.

So here are some better angle shots. Front wheel is turned to the right slightly.

p1010022gv0.jpg

p1010024mj2.jpg

p1010025gn1.jpg

p1010029lt0.jpg

p1010033vi3.jpg

Yep these are hyper black. Im not sure what the widest you can go but 225 is probably the thiest you can go. This is actually not a dealership. Its gulf states toyota. We are a distributership. Its near hardy and 1960. I live about 5 min away in spring. Im pretty sure we are close.

Thanks for the comments guys! I am really loving these wheels and if they are definately getting noticed on the street. Getting a lot more comments on the car lately.

Now I just need to get it dropped a little. I may cut my springs just to see how it looks, and later get some lowering springs and struts. Any recommendations. I'm thinking of the Tokico HPs with Eibach springs.

It will be a tight fit. Just make sure that when you have them balanced they use all sticky weights. My spring perch actually rubbed with the weight on the lip. I had them put all sticky weights on and it fits fine now. Still close but it fits.