HybridZ

zx f-glass panels

PR280z

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is refered to as a "splash" mold. Typically a splash mold is made from an original part with the intent of only reproducing a few copies.
What would be the steps, 1plug,2mold,3the actual piece,4a splash mold? :?: thanks for that information . I`ll be doing some researching.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all zx owners, Finally i`ll be picking up the materials to get started on making these pieces this week. I`ll be starting with the fenders and the headlight buckets. I would like to know how many zx owners would be interested on any of the pieces?

I'd be interested in both the buckets and ducted fenders...name your price!! (within reason...I'm a cheapo sometimes btw, :wink:)

Thanks for supporting the S130 crowd!!

Cheers PR280z!! :cheers::hail::2thumbs:

Hello hughdogz. I dont have a set price as of yet,but since i live here in P.R (00685) the prices are going to be low that way it can compensate the shipping cost. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I AM INTERESTED! But cheap, I bought my zx for $850 lol Super beast. None of the pics are working though...
Hello, I need to open a new photobucket account to re-download those pics. I ran into a poblem with the person who was going to do the panels for me . After two months with my molds he had zero panels made,so i took my molds with me . If you notice on the forum PROJECTS-zx,I started working on the zx myself. And would be fabbing the fg panels for that project. If all turns out well i`ll be making them to sell for those zx members here who are interested. Thanks for the interest.

Hello, I need to open a new photobucket account to re-download those pics. I ran into a poblem with the person who was going to do the panels for me . After two months with my molds he had zero panels made,so i took my molds with me . If you notice on the forum PROJECTS-zx,I started working on the zx myself. And would be fabbing the fg panels for that project. If all turns out well i`ll be making them to sell for those zx members here who are interested. Thanks for the interest.

CIMG2476.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Today I Found 2 Zx A 79 & 80. Both Are Stander Trans And Flat-tops. Not In The Best Of Conditions("rust"). The Owner Tells Me The Cars Been Still For 3-4yrs . But For The Price Of Both Cars I Could`nt Pass On It. I`ll Be Picking Them Up Next Week. Did`nt Have My Camera With Me , But Sure Will Tomorrow.