HybridZ

I think I've been bit by something

BurnoutZ

Some kind of zed bug... I now have 5 z's

1 74' 260z

1 76' 280z

3 81' 280zx turbo's(4 turbo 280zx engines! 3 81's and 1 83')

I have the 83' turbo engine in the 260z(the main/original project car)

I bought the 83' turbo engine, but i was missing some parts so i managed to pull in a sell one sell all group buy of 3 81' 280zx's all wrecked and rusty, but at least their ALL TURBO, yes ALL 3 are turbo!

So what should i use? I put the R200 from the 76' 280z in the 260z almost a year ago when i started this whole zed thing.

Is there anything good I should get out of the 81' 280zx turbo's worth while to put in the original project car, the 260z?

I was thinking ,cv shafts, differential maybe?, 5 lug hub swap?,... give me some ideas guys... dont want these to go to waste. On the off hand If any of you need any wiring or anything hard to find off these cars I could probably get it to you.

Its normal behavior I think. I have had 17. I currently own my first and second last purchased Z.

The first one stays for ever. The second last one is a low mileage wrecked but driveable 88 300zxt parts car. And no the diff is not avail..its my backup lsd. hehehe