pauter rods

bigger cam

N42 head rebuilt stock

Sard fuel reg.

walboro fuel pump

3" exhaust no cat straight pipe through a borla xr1 race muffler

-probably the biggest help on flow but a bit loud

waste gate 38mm to atmosphere

-again very fun at boost and the cops never no it:)

fidanza flywheel

Thats all i can remember

I think the only better stronger clutch is by exeddy which = $$$$ then I can get 400hp to the wheels and be streetable.

Computer is a Microtec and I had to use "WOT" Wide open throttle for the high rpm fuel maps. Usually you can use matrix mode, which maps out each 1000 rpm setting for more precision. The only problem I have now is it is running too hot maybe a lower temp thermostat and some duct work to the radiator from the airdam.

here are some pics

http://www.evo-imports.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=29&g2_itemId=15319

http://www.evo-imports.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=29&g2_itemId=15322

I'll have to check as my stock tach doesn't work with the new computer. I would estimate full boost is around 3000-4000 rpm next time I drive i'll pay attention. The GT35R isn't efficient for power until 10psi then hang on lol.

The paint is black with pearl purple in it. only in the sun does it look purple. It is similar to the Honda nighthawk blue color.

Just found out tonight my theromstat was toast...maybe that explains my temp problems. I will run it tomorrow.