HybridZ

Supra 7MGTE Injectors

joela

Are you running a stock turbo, because according to Megasquirt, 440cc injectors are way to big for our application. Here is our setup:

Stock L28ET internals

Stock intake/exhaust manifolds

Stock Nissan turbo

60mm throttle body with spacer

24x12x3 intercooler with 2.5" piping

We will also be using barb style injectors/fuel rail.

Are you running a stock turbo, because according to Megasquirt, 440cc injectors are way to big for our application. Here is our setup:

Stock L28ET internals

Stock intake/exhaust manifolds

Stock Nissan turbo

60mm throttle body with spacer

24x12x3 intercooler with 2.5" piping

We will also be using barb style injectors/fuel rail.

Yes I was running some what of a stock turbo.. it was a T3 turbo but had a small T4 wheel on the compressor side with a hogged out stock T3 compressor housing. Well it was not a problem at all for me using MS. You just tune it like any other ECU using VE tables. This is the first I heard that you cannot use 440CC injectos with a stock T3 turbo. Where did you get this information? I got 19-20mpg around town and 26mpg on the interstate with this setup running 3600rpms @ 80mph with the 77 5 spd tranny.. I would say it worked pretty well for me..

Jacob80,

You are better off in the long run to run a larger injector and tune the drive abilty now. You may want to go with a bigger turbo later and then you only need to tune boost, not the whole map. Running even a 680cc inj on a stock turbo is fine, you will just never get near maxing them out. It won't effect fuel mileage.