HybridZ

aftermarket cv axels

cannonball55

is there any companys anyone knows of that makes complete axels that will go between a factory clutch style lsd r200 unit and my 73' 240z?

thought about piecing some stuff together but would rather buy a complete set ready to bolt in. also has to be able to handle 500ish HP so didn't want used parts.

thanks,

stewart

You need to call my brother or simply pm him. The cv joint half shafts we are running are remanned. He can get them from carquest I think. So far after we switched we have not broke them yet, need to knock on some wood.......:roll: PM him and I will also let him know you are looking for some.

John

For the MM s130 or z31 adapters (the billet parts) you're looking at $400 just for the adapters which doesn't leave a much in your budget for reman'ed axles.

My plan is to drop the coin on the Wolf Creek parts unless something better comes up. Please let us know if you can find an all-new CV solution for $500-600. I'd be in line right behind you to buy it.

• 1 year later...

You need to call my brother or simply pm him. The cv joint half shafts we are running are remanned. He can get them from carquest I think. So far after we switched we have not broke them yet, need to knock on some wood.......:roll: PM him and I will also let him know you are looking for some.

John

How much and which stub adaptors did you use?

I was wondering the same thing.....