HybridZ

LSD hybridZ buy

Guest scca

Guest scca

ok... regular retail is $349

part lsd for R200

20% disc for the initial.. shipping $15-20?

lemme know..

feedback appreciated! i'm tired of spinning one tire flamedevil.gif

i'm sure the quaiffe is better but at $1000 more than triple the price too. if it was for all out roadracing i would go for the quaiffe but the street car??

scca:

feedback appreciated! i'm tired of spinning one tire :flamedevil

Swap out your old all seasons Mike :D and your traction should greatly improve emo.gif

Couldn't help it, that did catch my eye, a heavy duty rebello racer like yourself with all seasons on his summer street Z machine :cool:

What specifically is required for install on the phantom unit (ie. what other total costs or involvement should one expect)? Are they in use on any rides with 250, 300 or higher ft-lbs torque? They sound great, anyone have any feedback on their 'servicelife' and/or are the wear parts easily replaced?

BTW, those ebrake extension brackets still on track for this weekend?

Guest Anonymous

Count me in Mike!

btw, seen my camshaft laying around anywhere? :D

I'm about 3 weeks from dropping in the l28et

I'll email you.

-980mak rockon.gif

Guest Cusp

I'll buy one, as long as the install is do-able. I don't mind some customizing, so long as the thing works when I put it in. I can only afford to buy this thing once.

2thumbs.gif

i have the pg lsd in my z now [r-200, 3.9]. just put it in last week, unfortunately haven't been able to put it to the test yet...

install was pretty simple, remove diff, remove stub axles & cover. remove bolts & brackets which hold bearings/ends of "carrier/spider gears. punch out roll pin which holds [approx] 5/8" pin thru center of carrier and remove the pin. insert pg between spiders, reinstall pin. i believe they have tools which [once compressed] hold the pg together for install, i made my own. then reassemble, using ls additive in the diff lube.

i'll post more once i've logged some driving time.

If everything is as easy as 1 tuff Z says then count me in. 2thumbs.gif $300 and change is no problem. Does anyone anticipate any problems with different "varieties" of r200's or are they all the same? Thought I saw a previous posting about machining stub axels and adding plates, or am I just :confused:

Guest scca

theyre in stock - there is a "new and improved" version just out. not sure what that meant but thats what they just told me. they have a bunch of units coming back from heat treat this week and i have tentatively put 10 units aside for this..,

Guest scca

i will be contacting them again tomorrow or monday and see if i can find out more technical stuff..

and i think the shipping will only be like $10-15 at max.. so $5-10 cheaper than before

I was just wondering if anyone found out info on these. I would love to have a LSD rear but not if I have to replace the unit every 6 months. I know 1 tuff Z had put one in, did he ever give the 2thumbs.gif ? I am really interested since finding the LSD from a 300ZX is almost impossible to find. Thanks.

i still haven't had a chance to really put the pg thru the wringer yet. the guy at atkins rotary [they bought out camden superchargers-the place that built the jcr supercharger kit] shipped me the wrong boost pulley, almost toasted my motor-too much boost. once i have the new pulley and have the car in some semblence of tune, i'll start with the posts. there's also an auto-x coming up on 5/26, that will be the real test for me.