HybridZ

Wanted: 240z, 260z

Guest kx619

Hello, Im looking for a 240z, 260z or even an early 280z with engine swaps. Im looking for semi complete projects. Any project that just needs a bit of finishing up, or even alot of finishing up. I am looking for a car that has an engine swap already done though. What ever you have throw it out there. Im located in the New York Rockland county area and I plan on paying with cash. Thanks

Guest michael engelhardt

hey, i have a 1973 car, no motor, just a real clean body and paint already done. if your clive's buddy he looked the car over the other day, ask him. i want 700.00 for the car and have someone to deliver to rockland for 300.00. mike 845-485-4840

I spoke with him, and he didn't seem to know much. He has the car for sale on a local forum as well, and the VIN he posted doesn't match the year of the car. Buyer beware.

I saw this car in person! I was driving in the Bronx and saw it parked on the sidewalk as you can see in some of the pics. I quickly looked it over and it def wasn't worth $2500 he was asking. This is a $500 parts car for whoever may be thinking about buying it. It does need rust work....and as stated be sure title/vin on dash/firewall/door jam matches!

Clive

I saw this car in person! I was driving in the Bronx and saw it parked on the sidewalk as you can see in some of the pics. I quickly looked it over and it def wasn't worth $2500 he was asking. This is a $500 parts car for whoever may be thinking about buying it. It does need rust work....and as stated be sure title/vin on dash/firewall/door jam matches!

Clive

Actually, it may be sold. Some dude wrecked his 240sx and wants to DD it. I think it's going for 1500 now though. Either way, I feel bad for the new owner.

Agreed, $500 parts car.

• 2 weeks later...