HybridZ

Stock 7MGTE

savageskaterkid

I've talked to Ron R. (the original FFIM creator) and he'd do the conversion for $50... theres not much involved, just block off, cut a giant hole, weld on the 3''~ pipe to the manifold, weld on TB flange of choice...

I've never seen the point of spending $800 for a manifold which will get me reffed in a matter of minutes if i have to pop my hood. This way it "looks" stock, obvisouly his wasnt done as clean as it could have been. But i just wanted to give you guys an idea of what people were doing.

I plan to do the conversion after i get a few other bolt on mods out of the way... i didnt see the point of converting my IM to a FFIM while i still had my stock exhaust!

The other option, is that suprasport.com is making a FULL cast FFIM. It looks amazing and should be very impressive as far as flow numbers and the kind of hp/tq you can gain from it. I dont know how many of you frequent supramania much, but theres a large thread on it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic