HybridZ

multiple clicks to go back???

stony

Anyone else notice this lately???

I noticed it here first but now it seems just about every site i visit i have to hit the back button up to 3 times to get to the previous page. Is it the ads?

if you don't do it quick enough it will take more clicks??? kinda annoying but if it is the ads then OK I can deal with it.

When i hit back, only the ads embedding in the thread change. Usually takes 3 clicks sometime 1 or 2 depending on how long its been up.

BINGO!! I don't get one single "add" in any of my pages using Mozilla FireFox with the add blocker add on....

It's 100% free, easy to use, and worth the switch. Internet Explorer sucks the big one.

multiple click problem gone but i still see the advertisements in the threads.

You have to load a list of blocked ads. In Firefox, go to TOOLS then ADBLOCK PLUS PREFS then FILTERS then ADD FILTER SUBSCRIPTION. Load the USA one and you should be good.

Hey nismopick are studded tire legal in utah??? wife car has them now will be shipped ffriday just wondering if i need to take them off.

They are legal during the winter.