HybridZ

electrical and altenator problems

eightytwoturbo

ok anyone have a resource online on getting a pulley and the seal that goes into the timing cover? do i need a whole new timing cover just because that seal came out? it looks like it was made onto the cover on the inside.....

oreily's parts here in town says its $240.00 for just a PULLEY to fit my car.. figured there would be some universal ones?? what the hell lol.

i dont mind using a used one in good shape

#1.... FOR THE LAST TIME GET A FREAKING HAYNES MANUAL OR DOWNLOAD THE FSM. All of your questions can be answered by flipping open the Haynes manual. The front seal is separate from the timing cover.

#2... Go to the junkyard & get a pulley. Probably $15. http://www.car-parts.com

#1.... FOR THE LAST TIME GET A FREAKING HAYNES MANUAL OR DOWNLOAD THE FSM. All of your questions can be answered by flipping open the Haynes manual. The front seal is separate from the timing cover.

#2... Go to the junkyard & get a pulley. Probably $15. www.car-parts.com

haynes manual haynes manual haynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manualhaynes manual haynes manual

jesus christ, sorry i cant ask a few questions on a freaking forum. excuse me while i go hide back under my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ rock.

have a nice day

you have to realize that this is not the forum to be asking for help on the level you are asking for.

HybridZ is not here to be a prop to your average Klick and Klack listener who spent $300 at sears on some tools and wants to change his own brakes.. I don't mean to belittle you or your problems (we all start somewhere and I am no professional mechanic myself) but what I am saying is that you ARE asking questions far below the level of this place.. not that you, your problem, and your expanding experiences aren't welcome, per se, but for the love of Katayama, don't take offense when people suggest you study your literature a bit more.