HybridZ

R200 LSD - GRRRRRrrrr...

Boobala

I am really lost after looking at carparts.com. I went and looked for 87-89 300zx w/ turbo and there are a ton of diffs (carriers) listed that don't have the locking/LSD rear. I thought all turbo models came with a LSD. Am I goofy, or are they putting non turbo rears in under the turbo section. If I can get a clutch type LSD for $300 I will do that rather than the Phantom Grip. :D Thanks for the help guys. 2thumbs.gif

If the non-LSD R200s in those years are 2-spider diffs, then wouldn't an easy check be to just look through the opening for the side shafts (if the diff is out, this should be easy)? If you see a bar/rod going through the hole sideways, then it's an open diff, No?

i know its a little off subject but for the r230 out of a q45 what years do you look for. also if it has traction control or not. are all q45 rears lsd or are there different versions. i can find alot of q45 rears and was just wondering