HybridZ

Ebay parts?

Straight6Z

I was wondering if anyone here has gotten anything from Ebay seller smokin-geez ?

WE LIST ANY NISSAN DATSUN 240Z 260Z 280Z ZX TURBO PARTS!!!

That is the title on his eBay page. It is unusual because he asks you email him what parts you need and then he posts them on eBay. He has 100% positive rating but I would like to hear from someone firsthand.

I was wondering if anyone here has gotten anything from Ebay seller smokin-geez ?

WE LIST ANY NISSAN DATSUN 240Z 260Z 280Z ZX TURBO PARTS!!!

That is the title on his eBay page. It is unusual because he asks you email him what parts you need and then he posts them on eBay. He has 100% positive rating but I would like to hear from someone firsthand.

it sounds like the jmbranger guy - do a search on it. He's from Canada so check for that as well

I do not think they are the same,

jmbranger Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

smokin-geez Hudson, Quebec, Canada

I don't buy anything on e-Bay that is not listed. I look at as being lazy, "I have a crap load of parts, but don't feel like listing what I have"

I have asked him for some parts a few times, he replied that he didn't have what i was looking after, i think that if he is a scammer, he would have tried to sell me something he don't have, if you get my point.

However i have no experience buying from him.

Chris

Ive ordered from him.

He isnt good with emails(little slow to answer), but if you win one of his auctions he ships pretty prompt and he uses fedex. I ordered a set of taillights, got here in about 4 days.... FROM CANADA!

Would I order from him again? Yes.

Would I email him to request parts again? If I need them, no. If I wanted them, maybe. Again, he takes about 3-4 days to answer.