HybridZ

how much is a 240z LS1 worth?

my formula for determining the cost of buying a project goes like this.

Cost of the car (similar unmodified car) plus half the cost of the parts used to modify the car minus the cost of finishing any grossly obvious areas.

Where does that put your project?

• Administrators

JTR mounts for an LS1?

I know JTR offers headers, radiator mounts, and inlet air ducting options for the LS1 Z cars, but I thought JTR only offered mounts for the gen I-II SBC, not the gen III-IV?!?!

At any rate, Honest street value of your car is between $523.64 and $26,413.39, depending on several variables not mentioned or seen in any pics. :2thumbs:

JTR mounts for an LS1?

I know JTR offers headers, radiator mounts, and inlet air ducting options for the LS1 Z cars, but I thought JTR only offered mounts for the gen I-II SBC, not the gen III-IV?!?!

At any rate, Honest street value of your car is between $523.64 and $26,413.39, depending on several variables not mentioned or seen in any pics. :2thumbs:

JTR sends you a right side mount only. I bought a gm mount of a camaro. I also went with his headers to a y pipe to a spin tech muffler to 3 inch exhust. Sounds so mean corvetts are scared of it. Latest race was a Z06 c5 he never had a chance

JTR sends you a right side mount only. I bought a gm mount of a camaro. I also went with his headers to a y pipe to a spin tech muffler to 3 inch exhust. Sounds so mean corvetts are scared of it. Latest race was a Z06 c5 he never had a chance

I'LL try to put up some pics its really a nice looking car. havent really seen one like it around my area.