HybridZ

Anyone have a B&W S30 Z drawing??

Horatio

I ended up printing a car off the internet and tracing it using a light table. I have photoshop but i'm not too familiar with how to use it. I'm pretty comfortable with some colored pencils! Something to be said for a hand drawn image. Not to mention it's relaxing to color!! Kinda mind numbing.

I used this as a rust spot checklist when i was looking for a 240

z.jpg

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

In the mean time i drew something up for myself.

I'm thinking this will be my final color scheme. yes, Eleanor colors!! I'm a big fan and I think it's more than appropriate for this car.

No silver/chrome at all. Front bumper and spoiler will be painted the color of the stripes.

Previous chrome/silevr will get painted the body color or the shade of the stripes (not sure on that yet).

Rear 006_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
In the mean time i drew something up for myself.

I'm thinking this will be my final color scheme. yes, Eleanor colors!! I'm a big fan and I think it's more than appropriate for this car.

No silver/chrome at all. Front bumper and spoiler will be painted the color of the stripes.

Previous chrome/silevr will get painted the body color or the shade of the stripes (not sure on that yet).

Hmmmm.... that drawing you made looks kinda familiar to me...

459609046_gxNqW-M.jpg

The body color of mine is Ford Vapor Clearcoat Metallic. Not sure what the stripe color is from, but it is very similar to my "Smoke" Nissan Titan.

The paint scheme you drew looks fantastic... go for it. I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.