HybridZ

please try and talk me out of buying a NSX

kelsodeez

That is a NA1 its a 1991 it has just had the headlights and every thing swapped after i was backed into one night in the drive through.

ahhh, gotta love honda and their interchangeable parts. ahaha. is that the lambo pearl metalic flue green? very nice color. my buddy has a gallon of that paint sitting in his shop and nothing to paint that color. hahaha

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are a few of the fit taken a couple months ago. many things are different about it now. i have to call the photographer next week to schedule an appointment. but i was told that after those pictures are taken, i am not allowed to post any more pics of my car until the issue comes out. idk why but whatever. here ya go.

123kelseyshoot006ym7.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

So, I'm not completely clear on one major point here.

You buy the NSX

They buy the parts

You install/fab everything

They shoot car and use their sponsorship as advertising

You keep car

Did I get that last part right? You're buying the car, so it stays yours?

id assume it stays mine, unless they try to buy me out after its done and compensate me for labor and the cost of the car. im not sure on the details yet. im sure they will have a lengthy contract for me to sign. luckily, i have lawyers in my family who can translate all the contract mumbo jumbo and keep me from being screwed over. ill know the whole situation in a few weeks.

The Fit looks great!.. how much power did it end up making turbocharged? One of my best friends here in mobile was the cover of modified in march 07. mean and clean Honda S2000 turbo. it made 600whp@ 30psi of boost. I have many wrenching hours with him on that car.. He was really looking to get some sponsors but it just didn't happen. I say Do the NSX and start your career. After the NSX project get a super clean rust free 240Z and store it.. rent a storage facility if you have too..And keep us all updated here on what you decide and how the projects are coming along! here is a couple of pics of the S2k.

H0J8751LR.jpg

engine13.JPG

dusk.JPG

These Photos were taken by Mike Maaz. He is one of Modifieds photographers. he really does amazing work if you can get him to take the pics of the NSX they will turn out great!.

Your strut brace says "POO"...

Is the Fit t-charged? Looks like it.

Yasin

haha yea, I GOT POO ON MY STRUT BAR!! it said spoon at first, then it said poon now it says poo. and yea, its turboed. i just replaced my wastegate spring to run 10psi and the dyno was at 218 to the wheels. pretty good for a 1.5L single cam engine that was made for economy. and car that weighs just over 2200lbs.

Just curious... was that a stab?

haha its okay if it was. 9 out of 10 cars in modified are ricey as hell! then there are those every so often super clean cars that are more about performance and are actually DRIVEN! i like to think of my car as one of those. i was trying to get out of the honda scene because i hate waking up every morning and hoping my car hasnt been stolen. but i am getting sucked back in. like, the last car show they had in san francisco at japantown, there were 20 super nice nsx's lined up and at the end of them there was a 1972 skyline. i didnt even pay attention to the nsx's and i went straight for the skyline. my tastes are definitely changing and it almost feels like i am dumping a girl i love for a fat girl that is rich. (the girl i love being the 240 and the fat girl being the nsx)

haha its okay if it was. 9 out of 10 cars in modified are ricey as hell! then there are those every so often super clean cars that are more about performance and are actually DRIVEN! i like to think of my car as one of those. i was trying to get out of the honda scene because i hate waking up every morning and hoping my car hasnt been stolen. but i am getting sucked back in. like, the last car show they had in san francisco at japantown, there were 20 super nice nsx's lined up and at the end of them there was a 1972 skyline. i didnt even pay attention to the nsx's and i went straight for the skyline. my tastes are definitely changing and it almost feels like i am dumping a girl i love for a fat girl that is rich. (the girl i love being the 240 and the fat girl being the nsx)

LOL true.. Yeah the S2k is a driver for sure.. at least 3 days a week. Luckily we dont have a huge theft problem here.. And as for the Zed around here everyone who has one respects others who have em so thats really nice!!

And as for the Zed around here everyone who has one respects others who have em so thats really nice!!

It seems like, for the most part, that's the way it is in the "Z community" or whatever. I think it partly due to the Z not being as mainstream as other vehicles and therefore pretty much the only people in the Z community are true enthusiasts, I like that.