HybridZ

Going back to previous Page...3 clicks???

jerryb

What has changed at Hybridz? All of a sudden I need to press the back space key 3 times to return to the previous page. Hybridz is the only website that I need to do this with. Its like there are hidden pages or stages that I have to work through to get to the previous page.

Any ideas?

You're not the only one this is happening to. It's been doing that to me for the past 3 days now. Attribute it to software issues and be patient. New software arrives on the 21st or so (when the board will be down for a while that day). No sense in spending 2 days fixing something that'll be disappearing automatically in a couple of days.

It is gone now.

Nope, still doing it.

I tried everything I knew of yesterday, including logging off and back on, clearing temporary internet files, etc...it went away and came right back. I'll deal with it for the next few days, until the new software gets loaded.

"normalcy"...now there's a word for ya... Didn't we used to say "normalality" or just plain old "normal"?

Kinda reminds me of the word "preventative" instead of "preventive"... never got that change notice either.

Not saying that either is correct or incorrect, just noticing that more and more syllables are being added to common words in the last 30 years or so.

haha...too funny. I was just being goofy.........

One day this word will make the Urban Dictionary!

"normalcy"...now there's a word for ya... Didn't we used to say "normalality" or just plain old "normal"?

Kinda reminds me of the word "preventative" instead of "preventive"... never got that change notice either.

Not saying that either is correct or incorrect, just noticing that more and more syllables are being added to common words in the last 30 years or so.