HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

Got the new wiring specialties engine harness installed the way i wanted today, then tore it all back out to get the intake manifold IAT bung welded in. The AEM sensor is allot bigger then the stock gtr IAT ;<.

Hope to have The car running again by sat !!!

eng7.jpg

eng6.jpg

eng5.jpg

eng3.jpg

eng1.jpg

Much cleaner Stony, very well done on the wiring.

Thanks, but ultimately i have to thank Yury are Wiring Specialties for making me a custom harness for my application. If it wasnt for my bum ignitor i'd be on the dyno by now. ;< on hold for the new one to come in.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the engine compartment is back together for what i hope is the last time before heading to the dyno.

2012-11-17001712.jpg

2012-11-17001745.jpg

My wife bought the oil cap for Xmas last year. Initially i was like there is not way that's gonna fit.. but was quite happy when it did. really make it look better!!!

2012-11-17001817.jpg

Not sure why the sound quality sucks so bad in this but here is a video of the car running with the new AEM series 2.

once i figured out a bunch of little bugs and put a new set of plugs in it actually running really good now. still need to figure out the accel pump settings because it goes lean and stalls whenever i punch it. think i will leave that for the tuner ;>

th_video-2012-11-21-13-34-25.jpg

Its idling at about 1200 RPM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well its official the Z will be going up for sale. Just don’t have time for it and can’t stand seeing it sit in a trailer.

Going to sell as a complete car that just needs tuning and some safety stuff for the track for 30K. It can be certified to 8.50 just needs a chute installed.

I will consider a part out but only combo I will consider is a motor and ecu and roller.

Tranny will stay with the motor if sold separate. I will list an official ad in the for sale section after I build a complete parts listing and submit my donation. Will also go up on Ebay.

Will consider delivering within 500 miles for the price of round trip gas and lodging if necessary.