HybridZ

1 Piece Fiberglass front end

zcarluver

Back when JC Whitney used to have a Z section, they offered a 1 piece front end (hood and fenders) along with a hinge kit to open it. It was priced at $699 when I last saw it in the mid-nineties.

Has anyone ever seen or used one of these?

Does anyone know where to get one now?

I can't imagine a tool/ mold large enough to make this would just be thrown out, would it?

I have a very rough 2-piece (fenders and front- split down the middle) that came off a dragster. It had a monster blower style hood that was separate.

If you're interested I can find a picture of it. And if you want to come out to the Northeast and get it it's yours.

280ZForce, is there anything Z related that you don't have??? It seems that anytime someone wants something, it gets referred to you.......

On that subject, how about some S130 styling mods. Not the most popular car, but I'm 6'3" and I fit in it, oh, and my wife doesn't like me driving it. 2 reasons to make it better.

Do you have an online store by any chance??

Chuck

Guest 280ZForce
280ZForce, is there anything Z related that you don't have??? It seems that anytime someone wants something, it gets referred to you.......

On that subject, how about some S130 styling mods. Not the most popular car, but I'm 6'3" and I fit in it, oh, and my wife doesn't like me driving it. 2 reasons to make it better.

Do you have an online store by any chance??

Chuck

Well I just bought over 150 Z car molds that are on the way to where I live in So Cal.

And I did pick up a few s130 kits in the package, some wide boy kits too.

Online store will be in the making once I sort everything out with the molds and clean them up to figure out all what I have exactly.

• 2 months later...
S130 wide body?! You mean there is more than the 3 I've seen before. WOO! :) Can't wait for the store to come together.

well you need MASSIVE wheels ... or a -45 offset ... as i fit 10J 275 under my stockers. i did not even roll the fenders in the rear .. it has 4" bottom clearance ..