HybridZ

Should have titled my 1st thread "new girl on streetl"

whamo

well that depends. On an automotive forum of any kind women are bit of a rarity. So if you want a lot of attention to your questions then yes, make it aparent in the title that you are a female and you will get all the attention and replies you want. Want even more, add a self pic.

Not necessarily. Personally I prefer women with a more athletic build, which is funny because my wife is far from that, but she's also the first woman I ever dated that had more than a handful. Most guys, believe it or not, are less concerned with breast size than women seem to think. My ex-wife barely fit a B cup.

Not necessarily. Personally I prefer women with a more athletic build, which is funny because my wife is far from that, but she's also the first woman I ever dated that had more than a handful. Most guys, believe it or not, are less concerned with breast size than women seem to think. My ex-wife barely fit a B cup.

Speak for yourself :mrgreen:

Best way to start a thread ever! Question about installing an exhaust? Start the thread w/ "New girl on the street" :) Works every time.

I have a some ideas for interest grabbing thread titles. However I'm not sure how strict the mods are here........... yet.

This is why woman should not be in combat!!;)

There will be 1600 dead men around on chick. More depending on hotness.

Very good point. On the other hand, if you were to send in naked hotties with just a canteen and a M16 it would floor the enemy. They might not even get shot at....

This is why woman should not be in combat!!;)

There will be 1600 dead men around on chick. More depending on hotness.

Women shouldn't be in combat for a multitude of reasons, this just being one of them. No matter how far stretched out national morality slips, women dying, being murdered and/or raped in a war zone will never be acceptable by the general population. As it should be though. Regardless of what some lesbians, I mean women's rights advocates think, women are suppose to have a softer gentler appeal to them in all aspects of life. Not saying they're less effective than a man in any way, just that their abilities are tapped from a less authorative social view that actually gives them more of an upper hand against men in most, if not all, situations. Leave war to men as that is acceptable. Women are a prize to be cherished in the world of men, not brought down to a man's level.

And now we know why she is your EX!