HybridZ

i need help!!!!! whats wrong with my car???

i thought i blew the headgasket because my car was making the largest whit smoke cloud i have ever seen! but when i took off the head the headgasket was fine. :shock:

moreover, there was at least 3 cups of pure antifreeze in my charge pipe and in my intake manifold. how is this even possible????? :shock:

i looked for cracks but i found none. could it come threw my throttle body?

I believe there's a couple of heater blocks with coolant lines running to them on the intake. One should on the throttle body the other under the AAC Valve. Check those for leaks.

has this ever happend to anyone? it has to be the aac or the the throttle body. but it very strange.

Do you have coolant/water in the oil? I am getting my head checked right now because of the same symptom (plus coolant in my oil). I suspect that coolant was entering my oil (however) and turning to steam when it mixed with the hot oil. The breather tube on top of the valve cover picks up the steam from the valvetrain and it enters the intake there. When it cools or hits air above normal atmospheric pressure it can become water/coolant again. It is the only explanation I could come up with. Now the bigger question is how did the coolant enter my and yours oil? How does your dipstick look? Milky? Over full? My car used quite a bit before I figured out that the cause wasn't my leaky heater bypass fitting. The oil level was still about right but it was nasty.

Pure antifreeze? :shock: Is somebody yanking your chain?

What happens if you remove it and run the car for a while. Does it return?

i am porting head right now so well see. i am the only person i let touch my car. and i don't think i am lying to myself. ok maybe,:burnout: it is a 50/50 mix of water and coolent. no oil. at all.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...