HybridZ

looking for an l28/l28et CA

garyneedsz

Hey guys, lets get straight to the point, i need an engine. i am looking specifically for a full l28et with all goodies included such as tranny, wire harness, ecu, things like that, everything that will make my car run smoothly. i am also looking for a rebuilt naturally aspirated l28 that i can just pop into my 280.

money is tight right now so im looking for a deal, nothing past $800. Im only 17, so if youre out of state, and would like to offer me an engine, i would happily arrange a roadtrip since my springbreak is coming up (april 3rd- april 12th).

Fullerton Ca 92831.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I don't know if you're lack of bumps means you don't need an engine anymore, but I'll just go ahead and offer my engines. A 1981 L28ET, don't know if it runs, but it turns by hand, selling for $400. Also a 1978 L28, doesn't run because its locked up, needs to be rebuild to run, selling for $100. And I've got a 1976 280z 4 speed transmission, selling for $100. I'm a little new to cars so I don't know what a wire harness and ecu are, or if I have them. But if you've got that $1200, I'm sure it won't be too hard to get a hold of the rest of the parts you need with that money.

I live in Fountain Valley, Email me if you're interested at draft.phunk.amd@gmail.com