HybridZ

This is my Dachshund on my Datsun

josh817

Funny thing about the Dachshund...

I was talking to a girl I once went to high school with at a bar. She'd asked me what was new and I replied that i'd just bought an old Datsun.

Her reply?

"YOU BOUGHT A WEINER DOG?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!"

I say your cat is trying to unlatch your hood to see what kind of set-up your running. He's the spy for your competition, keep an eye out.

lol jokes on him! thats the stocker N/A Z. the turbo Z has no vents:mrgreen: keeps ninja cats out

:[ I miss my big old black doggy. Rebel. I have too many regrets connect to him. :[ He would start to pee everywhere and I never even took into consideration that he was getting old, I would yell. Now I feel horrible that I would yell at him and make him go outside for a little while as punishment when in dog years, he was like 90 or something (13 years old I think). I think black labs have the common hip problem or something. Got to a point where you had to help him up into his chair and then he lost confidence in going outside so he would have accidents every night.

Way to go Josh, not cool at all.

Thats my sad story for today. :[

At least he was cute:

25kkbyo.jpg

263wilc.jpg

azgz77.jpg

Here's our Doberman (Not on a Datsun, please!) named Bo (friggin' Obama dog stole his name, haha!):

Here's Bo with my roommate's crazy Catahoula

P1010113.jpg

I guess he was comfortable...

P1010107.jpg

We adopted him 12/15/07 from a shelter and he is an amazing dog!