HybridZ

What's underneath...?

Hello guys..

I am in need of some major help...:(

I am not a 240Z owner as yet..but I certainly would like to be at some point..At 49, maybe I've left it a little late...but you never know.....:wink:

I've done endless searches on here and other forums, as well as Google image searches...looking for detailed undercarriage photos.....

I have found some, mostly of great rebuilds taking place, most of which are totally stripped down, in progress pics.....all good.

I need some good reference pics showing where, how...all the brake lines and fuel lines run under one of these Z's.....

Mounting points for brake lines, brackets for exhaust hangers......that type of thing....

Reason for...I am building a scale replica of a 240ZG, a 1/12 scale Tamiya kit. Because of it's size, I want to add as much real detail as possible...

Many of the great pics I've found and saved have helped immensely with the build so far.....but really good under side details have eluded me...

I would appreciate it very much if someone here may be able to help out..:D

Even a link to the start of a rebuild, before the car gets totally striped down....

Sorry to bother you with kids stuff.....:redface:

Many thanks in advance guys..

cheers

Greg

Thanks Jerry and Deja..:2thumbs:

Deja, there are some good reference pics there...I've saved what I consider "useful" and they will definitely help.....Cheers mate.

Jerry, thanks for your input....I've just bit the bullet (5 minutes ago) and bought a "used" manual online....Was at a reasonable price, compared to new..

Hope it arrives in a timely fashion now....:burnout:

Cheers

Greg

If you need any more pics, I have a 240z currently flipped over with all the brake and fuel lines still on it if you're interested. Let me know if you want me to take some.

Hey Owen.

Mate, that would be SUPER......if you're sure it's not too much bother.

I guess I need to know where and how the brakes and fuel gets from front to rear and vise-verse...as well as the mounting points/brackets for the brake cables. :)

I have some decent pics of the front cable brackets.

If you're sure you don't mind, I would very much appreciate this mate.

Is it easier for you to email them direct, rather than taking up valuable space here...?

Hit me via PM if you like..

Many thanks.

Greg

Edited by stump
remove email addy