HybridZ

A little bit of squat never killed anybody

Warren

I thought for a moment that was the famous "SW" Supra but that was at Reynolds.

That is quite "normal" for high-hp Supras with the 6-spd and IRS, with many pulling the front wheels. Here is a video of SW's Supra, IMO, one of the most amazing street cars in existence. Keep in mind when you watch this that he is running the stock factory 6-spd and IRS with a TRD diff.

And, the car recently ran 246+ mph in the standing-mile!! Think about that for a second.

I thought for a moment that was the famous "SW" Supra but that was at Reynolds.

That is quite "normal" for high-hp Supras with the 6-spd and IRS, with many pulling the front wheels. Here is a video of SW's Supra, IMO, one of the most amazing street cars in existence. Keep in mind when you watch this that he is running the stock factory 6-spd and IRS with a TRD diff.

And, the car recently ran 246+ mph in the standing-mile!! Think about that for a second.

He has too many awesome cars and he can drive them all. I don't even go by his shop anymore because it just makes me care too much about money! I talked to SW (Sriantha Weersar) a couple Saturdays ago when he came out in his Ford GT - it was funny knowing he was in a 600HP streetcar and wasn't the fastest there (unusual) because 1.) the 2JZ'd 300ZX was there and 2.) SW rolled up with another Ford GT that was twin turbo'd and making around 1200HP. He was all about having a little fun on the highway, but no one was really interested in getting wasted by him.