HybridZ

PDK Racing Front and Rear Braces

Hey guys,

I know this is probably just a shot in the dark but does anyone know ANYONE who has a set of front and rear PDK Fabrication strut bars? The design is just perfect and I'm dieing to get my hands on a set! I've already contacted the maker and have gotten no response back from him yet. I think he's just done with making them. Anyway, if anyone can help that would be great. Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure PDK is still selling them

I wish!! I love the design of their setup, but I have been unable to get in touch with them in order to purchase a set. I live the rear strut bar, but I need the dimensions of the front in order to see if it will work with my SR20 setup. The intercooler piping may get in the way.

But, if they aren't even selling them anyone . . . doesn't really matter. That's why I was hoping someone on here may know someone who sold these for PDK on side side or what not. It would have been perfect.

Mark had promised to make a few sets for me last year and never came through. I am hoping this winter I can get a set made from someone I knwo already has the bar. So this may be something to look out for if you can wait.

• 8 months later...