HybridZ

anyone have and use one of these?

grumpyvette

Actually, for those of us over 50, doctors recommend not to tilt it more that 35 degrees.

It helps my back after having been on my feet for a while, or I have been carrying something heavy or moving something REALLY heavy and my back gives me problems.

Mine was given to me as a birthday present, and I use it more that I ever thought I would.

I've had one for almost 30 years. I bought it for my now xwife. She had scoliosis and had a back operation with screws for an injury. It was to painful. Mine as ankle boots and they are painful when you hang. If you just lay on an incline, you can do it for quite awhile. You need to build up time on it. It will stretch you. They are not a toy, use wisely.

When I first got it the most fun was to put my friends on it and have them do as many leg pullups as they can, you abuse muscles you didn't know you had.

The price is down, I paid almost $400 way back when.

Edited by GLSHLE
brain fart

Your back still giving you a fit? Have you considered going to see a chiropractor? Ask around and find a good one. One that will give you exercises to increase muscle strength and stability so you don't have to keep coming back for years.