HybridZ

Baseline Dyno Vid

streeteg

214whp/183wtq i think-- i didnt take the dyno sheet home cause it was embarassing. ha--- retarded timing, no tune, and low boost. But a cool vid...

Mods:

Crush bent 3" exhaust to hks carbon ti muffler, no cat

FMIC

Greddy Type S BOV

Q45 TB

Greddy Intake Manifold

NGX BK5 sparks

There was an attempy to tune it but the maf sucks, so I will be going back with my Power FC. For some reason it was not reading the voltage properly and we couldnt figure it out. Regardless Im gonna take the time to get a new exhaust, and a step colder plugs, with my R200 for the shorter gearing and hopefully get 100 more HPs with a tune and some BOOOOOOOOSSTTTTT

Oh and please note the fireball at the end. I am quite proud of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLm6F9B39o

low boost= stock boost. 7 lbs on the stock turbo. Timing was not logged as it was the stock ECU, but by the look of the graph it is very retarded. My maf and possibly 2 coil packs went bad when i was there and we didnt have means to replace so I couldnt actually make things happen. And if i did it woudl be a waste of time due to the crazy voltage this maf was showing...I can try to get a dyno graph from the guy, but its nothing impressive...

LOL thats my little girl giggle thank you very much. When it comes to this car stuff, and pretty much life I am def like a kid--- so watching a flame like that come out of this car that 5 years ago I would have never thought I would have owned makes me giggle a little bit.

Regardless a new O2 is definately in order.

New issue:

The car hesitates hard under load. As if the maf is falling off....but its not--- so it seems like it either totally went bad or I got some other issue. Regardless New Maf, coils, step colder plugs and possibly injectors are on their way!

-Eric