HybridZ

Raising him right...and a backyard visitor.

cygnusx1

Helping me put in the new alternator today. Someday he'll be posting here...probably making fun of his dad.

562180191_g8ZsY-L.jpg

And when we went outside we saw this! She must be looking to lay eggs in our yard somewhere.

562177571_NS6so-L.jpg

562178529_aaX3f-L.jpg

I helped her cross the street and get to the woods but she was PISSED. Those snappers are downright nasty. She was snapping at me, and trying to take off my fingers. We had to get her into a garbage pail and carry her into the woods so she didn't get run over. TURTLE POWER!

i remember holding the light for my dad while he was worked on his Z's, Good times. The funny thing was like 2 thanksgivings ago my dad was in town and i blew a head gasket so i had to replace it and he helped me but this time he was hollding the light!! lol He did still remember what went where though which is amazing since its been over 20years since he has touched one.

You should keep the boy around as much as possible.

Nothing like building memories for him, as well as yourself.

My boy "slows" me down often, sometimes agitates me, however, I'm just not working on my cars, but, us:)

Today, I've offered to have him "help" me with replacing my slob's turbo. It will be a slight upgrade, and the old one is leaking oil.

He is 4. He is also into that wwwhhhhyyyyyy, and the what's that......

Sometimes I just have to answer, wwwhhhyyy not and I don't know.......

Yeah if my dad hadn't told me about how the 911 could go around exit ramps so much faster than our Alfa Romeo when I was about 10....and he later gave me the Alfa as a rust bucket with a blown head gasket and messed up mechanical fuel injection. He said if I could fix it and pay the insurance on it, I could drive. So I did. Here I am. He helped me learn a lot...and still does.