HybridZ

Four 240Zs compared in July Grassroots Motorsports

Guest nocargreg

Guest nocargreg

Hi Guys,

I don't want to spam your forum or anything so if I am breaking any rules please let me know.

In the July issue we test out four different 240Zs. Our 1970 240Z Street Car, a Improved Touring S car, an E Production car and a IMSA GT Vintage Racer.

We are also dong a feature on Peter Brock's history and the 510 hot rod he built.

Look for all the details in the August issue which should be on newstands soon and in subscribers hands right about now. You should be able to find the magazine at Barnes & Noble, Borders, or Books a Million.

Or you can hop on our website and get a free trial issue. http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Greg

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=149298

Someone beat you to it :P

However, that thread says it's the August issue, and your thread says July. Which is it?

It's the August issue and I purchased it already. I liked the issue a whole lot--in addition to the Z article and the great Pete Brock 510 V8 article, it even had some great follow up articles from the $200X Challenge, an awesome AIX Mustang racer, a Megasquirt aricle, etc. Chock full of good stuff!

Davy

Any of you guys get down to Ft. Lauderdale Fl., Hit up Greg Ira to see some of those sweet rides... Greg is one heck of a nice guy, one hell of a great SCCA racer, and his taste in race and street cars is top shelf!

Mike :2thumbs: