HybridZ

Front Brake upgrade Spacers for $70

Hi guys,

I've been trying to upgrade the brakes on my 240Z; but am finding that all the online vendors are charging way too much for simple parts like a pair of 0.663" spacer for $120 shipped.

Any way long story short i've found a nice local CNC machine shop that will machine the spacer for me @ $35 per spacer. The catch is that they will only machine in sets of 10 spacers at a time minimum.

So I'm here to see if anyone else needed a the spacers for the brake upgrade. If you are looking for spacers please let me know. You would be paying $35 per spacer +3% paypal fee + Shipping (including packing material).

I am having the spacers machined off the drawing that was made by zcarnut . To the best of my knowledge this spacer only works for the 240Z.

http://home.earthlink.net/~zcarfan/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/spacer.jpg

I am also working on finding a shop with a CNC mill that will make the Maxima bracket. I'll let you guys update on the status of that quest.

Well .633 is pretty close to 5/8" (.625) which you can buy from summit for 60 bucks a pair. Here is a link to a set on Summit, you can get them from Jegs to:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BAE-2000004/

I'm not sure but that seems like a big difference when it comes to rotor placement. But it is definitely an option. Do you have this spacer installed on you car?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I've been trying to upgrade the brakes on my 240Z; but am finding that all the online vendors are charging way too much for simple parts like a pair of 0.663" spacer for $120 shipped.

Any way long story short i've found a nice local CNC machine shop that will machine the spacer for me @ $35 per spacer. The catch is that they will only machine in sets of 10 spacers at a time minimum.

So I'm here to see if anyone else needed a the spacers for the brake upgrade. If you are looking for spacers please let me know. You would be paying $35 per spacer +3% paypal fee + Shipping (including packing material).

I am having the spacers machined off the drawing that was made by zcarnut . To the best of my knowledge this spacer only works for the 240Z.

http://home.earthlink.net/~zcarfan/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/spacer.jpg

I am also working on finding a shop with a CNC mill that will make the Maxima bracket. I'll let you guys update on the status of that quest.

What is he making them out of?