HybridZ

My Widebody, RB powered Z is FINALLY done!! (cosmetically)

Well for those of you who have followed the Sixgun car since I have picked it up-- it is finally done---cosmetically. It still needs a few things, and the engine bay will probably get redone, but as far as the major stuff.... its done! Here are the shots from the photoshoot this weekend...

Trenton.jpg

Trenton3.JPG

Trenton1.jpg

Trenton4.JPG

Trenton2.jpg

Trenton5.JPG

Trenton3.jpg

Trenton6.JPG

Trenton4.jpg

Trenton7.JPGTrenton5.jpg

Trenton6.jpg

Trenton7.jpg

Trenton8.jpg

Trenton9.jpg

Trenton8.JPG

Trenton9.JPG

A guy who used to race at Portland International raceway was advised not to drive his car on stretched tires. He did it anyway, Wrote off the car, was in a coma, nearly died and spent a few months in the hospital. Consider changing something maybe?

Thanks for the contribution-- I actually was going to step down the spacer and run a bigger tire but I cant find anything right now thats not a slick in a 275. The car is going to be a street car that can roll through the twisties with the best of them so the slick is not the best option. Do you have any recomendations? I posted in the wheel and tire forums as well

-E

For example, I know Bridgestone RE11s come in 275/40R18 and 275/30R19.

I have Bridgestone RE01Rs on my WRX for summer and love them. RE11 replaced the RE01R. I'm still a noob when it comes to tires. Although it's hard for anyone to keep up on them when they last a while and they're always changing tread patterns.

For example, I know Bridgestone RE11s come in 275/40R18 and 275/30R19.

I have Bridgestone RE01Rs on my WRX for summer and love them. RE11 replaced the RE01R. I'm still a noob when it comes to tires. Although it's hard for anyone to keep up on them when they last a while and they're always changing tread patterns.

They come in 18 and 19 but not 15...

car looks sick. Those are some interesting speaker location. How is the sound quality in that car. I would wonder how the lack of interior would affect it, as well as the interference from outside noise. Also, props for being able to drive around a car like that on the street. The creature comforts of my interior are too important to give up. Mind I ask how often you drive the car?