HybridZ

Just what I needed....

jimzdat

American steel > japanese steel

From a chemical point of view, the purer the steel (iron is) the faster it will rust. So cars with very pure steel with rust like it's their job. Steel with more crap in it (Ni, Ca, N, Si, etc.) will rust slower because they are not as reactive as Iron is.

American Steel=More crap in it.

Actually, the one on the left is a '07 Shelby GT350 - belongs to my boss, who is currently garageless. And yes, it's a real honest to goodness Shelby.

If it makes everyone feel better, here's a pic where you can at least see the nose of the Z on the other side of the garage (ignore the dog, he's a doofus):

tn_leftsiderear.JPG

And off to the right is a 65 Fairlane, belongs to one of the guys who works for me (see a trend here? I seem to have the communal garage)

tn_rightsidefar.JPG

see a trend here? I seem to have the communal garage

That is because you have one awesome looking garage, how big is that?

I found my dream house the other day, the wife even asked if we could afford to do it because she wanted me to have it (or maybe she just wanted my crap out of the house). It had a 12m x 12m x 4.5m high besser block shed (Read 40' x 40' x 15').

Actually, the one on the left is a '07 Shelby GT350 - belongs to my boss, who is currently garageless. And yes, it's a real honest to goodness Shelby.

If it makes everyone feel better, here's a pic where you can at least see the nose of the Z on the other side of the garage (ignore the dog, he's a doofus):

tn_leftsiderear.JPG

And off to the right is a 65 Fairlane, belongs to one of the guys who works for me (see a trend here? I seem to have the communal garage)

tn_rightsidefar.JPG

Ah, I knew it wasnt a stock GT but it wasnt a GT500... guess there was a middle. Im curious what is the emblem on the side?

That is because you have one awesome looking garage, how big is that?

I found my dream house the other day, the wife even asked if we could afford to do it because she wanted me to have it (or maybe she just wanted my crap out of the house). It had a 12m x 12m x 4.5m high besser block shed (Read 40' x 40' x 15').

Thanks -

The garage is 40x60, 12' ceilings; it was there when we bought the house (ok, it ws the major deciding factor on the house)

It's my "doghouse" if needed too - has a bathroom, gas furnace, washer, dryer, fridge, microwave, satellite radio, internet - and all the cars and tools.

As far as emblems on the Shelby - I'll try and get down there and get a pic for ya