HybridZ

Nissan Sport Issue #12 on Newsstands Now. Death to Hackers!

NissanSportSarah

Well, it’s that time again. Issue #12 is at your local newsstand, and likely in your mailbox if you’re a subscriber. If you haven’t yet seen the new issue, check out the attached cover and table of contents.

In this issue, you’ll find an incredible S-Tune GT-R cover car, an entertaining tale of wheeling in Mexico in a Frontier, a Sentra SE-R race car, a beautifully restored Datsun 280Z, and the twin turbo 300ZX of Ahmed Rashid. Of course we also will have a story on the Nissan Leaf. There’s truly something for everyone in this issue!

To subscribe, check out http://www.cnwzcommerce.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=NissanSport. If you’re thinking that’s a very weird website that is definitely NOT our old website, you’re correct. We got hacked into and as a result, we are not using our website at this time. We are in the process of rebuilding, but for now you can at least subscribe via the web. The order site is completely separate from the main website, so orders are safe and secure.

Also, if you’re in the area (Murrieta, CA), stop by the Datsun History Museum for the Mr. K 100th Birthday Celebration September 12-19. September 19 is the Mr. K Commemorative Car Show for 1983 and older Datsuns. Contact the Datsun Heritage Museum at 951-696-1087 for more information.

Sarah - I was shocked and extremely disappointed that the current edition magazine is a paltry 56 pages when previous editions were averaging 98 pages or almost twice as thick. Is there a lack of content for the magazine to write on or is it funding? I hope it is not a sign of the future and things to come as there is literally hundreds of extremely interesting Nissans and Datsuns to share with subscribers and enthusiasts alike.

Yasin (Subscriber of the first edition of Z Sport AND Nissan Sport)

Sarah - I was shocked and extremely disappointed that the current edition magazine is a paltry 56 pages when previous editions were averaging 98 pages or almost twice as thick. Is there a lack of content for the magazine to write on or is it funding? I hope it is not a sign of the future and things to come as there is literally hundreds of extremely interesting Nissans and Datsuns to share with subscribers and enthusiasts alike.

Good question Yasin. I have not yet received my latest edition, so are you saying it's more or less thin and weak like last edition was?

:iagree:

Yasin,

I did talk to Dave and he told me to write some articles on my projects and get them in. I just need to find the time. If they want to do a projects section that would add tons more content.

I hope its not the sign of the times. :(

Good question Yasin. I have not yet received my latest edition, so are you saying it's more or less thin and weak like last edition was?

Its pretty thin again, like last edition. Comparing it to the first issues of the magazine on my magazine rack is a big difference. Some of that must be less advertising as all print mediums are experiencing and ads are such a huge portion of pages in magazines, but 56 pages with only 4 issues a year is almost like a newsletter.

Regardless of size, I still enjoy the magazine.