HybridZ

12-80 dizzy mods. (Tony D)

yetterben

No special canister is needed, under vacuum the cannister pulls the breaker plate in one direction, under pressure it pushes in the other.

But in the 'push' direction the travel is limited. You have to open up the slots to let it retard further than 0 degrees. The website I am thinking of is related to 510's but it's the same for the six cylinder models.

Then again, getting an E12-80 distributor off a European Turbo Car would do the same thing, it retards under boost... No ECCS timing control on thos cars, they they have 200HP stock, no catalyst, and standard EFI style Computer on it!

Good luck finding one of those!

Who says it's not still in my hand NOW?

Muahahahahahaha!

And for the record, I think someone mentioned that somebody should put their Euro Turbo Distributor into someone's Distributor Machine to run an advance/retard map so people can set up their US Spec Distributors accordingly...

Anybody remember that discussion, right before talking about JeffP's little spark plug environmental testing chamber...with someone?