HybridZ

What do you guys think about gold rims on Silver s30?

I'm not sure on the silver but on white gold wheels are teh sexxx. Look at a few members here that have the setup or ofcourse this car from way back. The only thing i HATE about the works...is the offset and size. Theyre 15's and bad offsets for our cars (you have to run a big spacer) which is a huge reason i cant pull the trigger on such an expensive wheel that's custom but yet i cant get the offset i want.

10mq5w2.jpg

hey sticky280zx is that white s30 yours. Ive always wanted to get me set of equip 03, OMG there so sexy lol. You dont have to run spacers they have a pretty big selection on offset sizes for your needs. The only thing is that they only make them up to 15 inch. Heres is the site were im going to buy mines from. They are a bit pricey about 1600 give or take for a set check it out. http://www.jkcracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=4630&products_id=12284

I believe Rota (or XXR) has a set of knock-off Equip 03s. Drag is another company that has some knock-offs as well.

I would not powdercoat Sportmax 002s. When they powdercoat parts, they have to bake them. The little rivets on the 002s are glued on. You might wind up missing a few rivets after the baking process.