HybridZ

What Wheels are These ? Please Help

Im in the process of trying to decide what wheels to put on My Z...I had my mind made up for a long time, and when the time came to order, I found that my wheel manufacturer of choice had closed their buisiness (Simmons Wheels here in Ausralia)... VERY dissapointing.

Anyway, I have found this beautiful Z, and I rather Like the wheels. Can anybody help me out and tell me what they are and where to get them ?

Oh...If this is YOUR car, I hope you dont mind me using this pic !

I look forward to your replies.... thanks all

Warren (Woza01)

Perth, Western Australia

Nice Red Z_thumb.jpg

What?! Simmons gone?

Dang. Looks like I got some rare wheels now.

Yup...Simmons are no more...they didnt go bust or anything, it was a simple case of the owner (tony Simmons) wanting to retire.......still dont understand why that means that the business has to close !!

Yeah, so it you have Simmons, hold on to them !!!

There is talk of someone buying the Simmons plant but at the moment there is bugger all wheel choice in AU for RWD offset four stud wheels, except maybe ROH. Importing from the US is a proposition when our $ is good but suitable custom stuff in the US is not cheap.

An alternative is get an agent to bid on suitable used wheels on Yahoo Japan, check around some AU forums for names of those who do that.