HybridZ

The Last Day.

ZWOLF

It's been a long haul, but it's not over yet.

The BlueOval Z has been a contestant in the Texaco "Car of the Decades" for 30 days with 1 more day left to go.

Currently in 3rd the votes of the people will decide it's fate. As the only Datsun in the contest it's done surprisingly well. Two cars stand in front of it's victory for the 70's decade, and there are only about 70 Votes separating them.

Just 70 votes needed.

Now is the time to vote and propel the BOZ to 1st Place. Please take a minute to help.

http://texacocarofthedecades.com/CarDetails.aspx?CarDetailID=73&Preview=False&Decade=1970

Voted.

Please beat that abomination of a car ahead of you.. Pacer? I hadn't even heard of it before - I had to look it up on wiki.

"In The Ultimate Classic Car Book[/url] motoring expert, TV presenter and 2004 Motoring Journalist of the Year writes:

"Who will ever forget the...AMC Pacer?...truly awful...painted in violent hues, laden with safety devices and strangled by emission pipery."

The car also appears in several humorously-written opinion-based books of "worst cars", including:

"Every time I try it puts me back into a log in.?? "

I'm getting the same run around every time I attempt to vote. I just signed up today and have every intention of voting for Blueovalz.

Sorry (REALLY) that your having a problem. Did you click on the link in your conformation e-mail after registering, then log in?

This really sucks because you ask somebody to take a minute to help you out then they get hassled. I have had some people that have done everything right and had the same problem. After a while they were able to do it.

Sorry for the hassle, Thank you for the persistance!!

The BlueOval Z is the only import even close in the contest.

Best of all it's a Datsun, and a HybridZ at that!

LAST DAY - 6 hours left to vote.

7:00pm EST

Wow it's been an interesting and exhausting contest.

We're about 80 votes out of first place right now.

If you haven't voted and would like to...Now's your last chance!

http://texacocarofthedecades.com/CarDetails.aspx?CarDetailID=73&Preview=False&Decade=1970

Thank you to all for your gracious support!

Thank you to everyone that came out in support of the BlueOval Z, and an attempt to make a Hybrid Z "car of the decade".

This was a campaign that left a few of us tired, confused, and completely satisfied that we would never do this again!:shock: